At Home Furniture Co., we’re learning as we go too. Our primary concern is the safety of our staff, our customers, and being socially responsible for the public health. We appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support as we navigate through these unprecedented times. Below are some bullet points we would like you to know:
- Showrooms: Our Furniture Showroom will be open to the public starting Monday, May 4th. The Flooring Center located in downtown Lawrenceburg will be open to the public starting May 4th as well.
- Delivery Service. The week of May 4th we are offering delivery as a no contact delivery. Meaning we can deliver to the threshold (porch or garage).
- FREE Virtual Design Consultations! Looking at your space and wanting a change? Our staff is still available to help transform your house into the home of yours dreams remotely if you wish to not come into the store. Email email@example.com to inquire.
- Pick-Up Options: We will have a designated area for pick-ups and curb-side service for those who wish not to enter the showrooms.
- Facial Mask: It is strongly recommended (not required) that all customers wear mask while in our stores.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing guidelines are in place. For added measure, we would like our customers to keep 10ft from each other and the staff.
- Number of people per store: As an added measure, no more than 20 people will be allowed into our furniture showroom at one time. Our Flooring Center will limit to no more than 10 people at one time.