At Home Furniture Co., we’re learning as we go too. Our primary concern is the safety of our staff, our customers, and being socially responsible for the public health. We appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support as we navigate through these unprecedented times. Below are some bullet points we would like you to know:
- Showrooms: Both our Flooring Center (located in downtown Lawrenceburg) and our Furniture Showroom (located on highway 50) are open to the public with normal business hours as posted.
- Delivery Service. We are operating our normal delivery service. Customers can also opt for point of entry drop off as well.
- FREE Virtual Design Consultations! Looking at your space and wanting a change? Our staff is still available to help transform your house into the home of yours dreams remotely if you wish to not come into the store. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Pick-Up Options: We will have a designated area for pick-ups and curb-side service for those who wish not to enter the showrooms.
- Facial Mask: Starting Monday, July 27th, the governor of Indiana has issued a mandated facial mask policy. We are asking our customers to please follow the governor’s orders. Small businesses like ours would like to stay open to the public.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing guidelines are in place. For added measure, we would like our customers to keep 10ft from each other and the staff.
- Number of people per store: As an added measure, no more than 20 people will be allowed into our furniture showroom at one time. Our Flooring Center will limit to no more than 10 people at one time.